How do I go about getting special accommodations for my child to take the HSPT®?

Please note, Scholastic Testing Service supplies the High School Placement Test and reporting services only. Therefore, STS does not provide information nor grant any testing accommodations for students. Each school has their own testing policy regarding accommodations and STS recommends that parents or guardians contact the school directly for information regarding the school’s accommodations policy. The school will let you know what, if any, accommodation is offered and if any type of documentation is needed.

Upon a school’s request, STS does supply large print test booklets and answer sheets for those who are visually impaired. If your child requires large print materials, please contact the school and in turn the school will contact STS.